Knit the classically cozy Gris de Lin cowl using 1 skein of the silky smooth Malabrigo Mora Yarn. The 100% Mulberry Silk, fingering weight yarn knits up into an attractive lace cowl sure to warm your winter. Choose your gorgeous hand-dyed color to cast on.
1 skein of Malabrigo Mora Yarn / 100% Pure Mulberry Silk / 225yds / 50g
The instantly downloadable PDF file for the "Gris de Lin" Pattern by Berangere Cailliau. You will receive a link to download and print the pattern.
You will need a stitch marker and cable needle
Size after blocking: 35cm x 23.5cm
- Content: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Yarn Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yardage: 225yds (205 meters)
- Skein Weight: 50g
- Gauge: 28 - 30 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended Needle Size: US2 (3mm)
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash