Louvre is a wonderful laceweight printed yarn in soft viscose with a gorgeous shiny effect. If you like the Versailles yarn, you’ll love Louvre, especially if you have a soft spot for original crochet shawls. Thanks to its thin weight, you will enjoy a lighter yarn that allows you to comfortably work pretty crochet lace stitches. This way, you will optimize the performance and weight of your summer accessories and garments. Check out the Katia Concept Pattern Book 14 which uses this yarn here.
- Weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
- Yardage: 180 yards (1.76 ounces)
- Unit Weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 26.0 to 29.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Fiber Content: 96% Manufactured Fibers - Rayon / Viscose, 3% Manufactured Fibers - Polyester, 1% Manufactured Fibers - Nylon / Polyamide
- Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat