Cast on with colorful & cozy cotton to create a pullover sweater. The perfect pullover for weekend leisure, with a shaped but comfortable striped body and closely fitted contrasting sleeves. This lightweight top is made with a bulky weight cotton yarn, so it will be warm, but breathable, making it nice to wear year-round, even in the summertime for cool mornings. This kit only contains yarn, the pattern must be purchased separately HERE.
The kit shown here in the sample photos is the 1st color option available, 2201 + 2091 + 2214 (Adrienne's pick).
Knit with Urth Yarns' Galatea bulky 3-ply extra-fine cotton yarn, the fabric of this sweater with knit up quickly and be cozy and breathable, much like a favorite cotton hoodie (but nicer). Each skein is hand-dyed in Turkey to produce vibrant shades to make your finished project shine!
Like all of Urth Yarn's hand-dyed masterpieces, every skein is unique! Also, every digital screen is calibrated differently. Slight variations in tone and saturation will vary from screen to screen. The actual color of your item may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
See more gorgeous kits and hand-dyed yarns from Urth Yarns HERE.
Included in your kit:
- In kit size Small (34.75" Bust): 7 skeins of Galatea
- In kit size Medium (38.75" Bust): 10 skeins of Galatea
- In kit size Large (42.75" Bust): 11 skeins of Galatea
- In kit size 1X (46.75" Bust): 12 skeins of Galatea
- In kit size 2X (50.75" Bust): 14 skeins of Galatea
- In kit size 3X - 5X (54.75"-62.75" Bust): 15 skeins of Galatea
Additional supplies you will need that are not included:
- The Snack Time at the Matinee pullover sweater pattern by Adrienne Larsen, available here on Ravelry for $8.
- Knitting Needles:
- US 9 - 10 / 5.5 - 6 mm circular needles (or size needed for gauge: 12 stitches and 19 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch)
Designed by Adrienne Larsen and published by Urth Yarns.
Knit flat in pieces and seamed together.
- S, (M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- 34.75 (38.75, 42.75, 46.75, 50.75, 54.75, 58.75, 62.75) inch bust
- 7 (10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 15, 15) skeins of Galatea, divided as follows:
- C1 (body color): 2 (2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) skeins of Galatea
- C2 (self striping body color): 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5) skeins of Galatea
- C3 (sleeve color): 2 (5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7) skeins of Galatea
This pattern is available for purchase HERE.
Our first response to your order would be to have it shipped directly from our warehouse. In the case that our stock levels are too low, your Urth Yarns Snack Time at the Matinee Sweater Kit will be drop-shipped from Urth Yarns in Florida, USA. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped out. We will contact you with any shipping and tracking information for your order.
If you have questions regarding the current stock of specific colorways please call/e-mail us at (509) 536-7746 or email@example.com.
About Urth Yarns:
When you choose Urth Yarns you are supporting a workforce of strong women who hand-dye their yarns in Mersin and Istanbul. Each Urth Yarns skein purchased plants a tree as part of the #knitoneplantone movement. Join us in helping Trees for the Future in their mission to provide families with tools and knowledge to plant trees in Africa.
"Planting trees provides families with more than just food. It provides income, empowerment, unity, leadership, education and even saves lives. When we can teach people to value themselves and their environment, they see amazing improvements in their standard of living."