Everything you need to learn how to weave! Ashford's Complete Weaving Kits are available now! These kits are perfect for those who have an interest in trying out, taking up, or just dabbling in weaving. With everything you need to create your first scarf or shawl, the Ashford Complete Weaving Kit is sure to spark the joy of weaving for anyone lucky enough to receive it!
In The Kit:
- 16 inch (40cm) SampleIt Loom
- Canvas carry bag to fit the 16 inch (40cm) loom and accessories
- One 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- One 20/10cm (5dpi) reed
- 2 Shuttles
- Warping Peg and Clamps
- Finishing Wax Polish
- Learn to Weave on the SampleIt Loom booklet
- The Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving - full of ideas and techniques!
- One (1) 100g skein of Ashford Merino Bouclé Yarn
- Complete instructions for weaving a scarf or shawl
- Cotton yarn for leashing your warp
Share your projects on social media using #paradisefibers and don't forget to tag us @paradisefibers so we can see your beautiful creations!
The world-leading manufacturer of high-quality spinning wheels, weaving looms, and textile equipment, founded in 1934 by Walter Ashford. Together with their loyal team they have produced over 800,000 wheels and looms using the finest native New Zealand Silver Beech hardwood, sourced from sustainably managed forests with Forest Stewardship Council approval.
Every item produced by Ashford is backed by 80 years of experience, research and development, and customer feedback. They pride themselves on their timeless design, ease of use, and simple assembly.
Relax knowing the tools you use to craft with are sustainable, renewable, and environmentally friendly. Experience the joy and pleasure of crafting with quality tools to create your own unique yarns, fabric, and garments.
Read more about the Ashford story here.