The beautiful Macrophylla Shawl designed by Mia Rinde is aptly named after the Big Leaf Hydrangea. This drapey shawl is knit with two skeins of Malabrigo Susurro, a dreamy Mulberry Silk, Merino, Linen Yarn that truly embodies the dense false whorls and large creamy flowers of the hydrangea. Pick your hand-dyed kit and grab your US 4 needles to knit a breezy shawl with a wondrous depth of color and a natural sheen.
- 2 skeins Malabrigo Susurro / 50% Mulberry Silk, 25% Merino Wool, 25% Linen / 325yds / 100g
- The instantly downloadable PDF file for the FREE Macrophylla Pattern by Mia Rinde. You will receive a link in your inbox to download and print the pattern.
Size: Small (Large)
- Width: 45 (59)″ / 114.5 (150)cm
- Length at center: 20 (24)″ / 51 (61)cm
Yarn weight: Sport
Yardage: 650 yards
Yarn used: 2 hanks Malabrigo Susurro (linen, mulberry silk and merino),
- shown in #033 Cereza and #415 Matisse Blue
Needles: US 4 / 3.5mm 40″ / 100cm long circular needles, (or size needed to obtain gauge)
Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows = 4″ / 10cm
Notions: Scrap yarn, Stitch markers, Tapestry needle