If you have been considering trying your hand at weaving, do not let the cost of a loom hold you back! There are a lot of expensive setups out there that require you to purchase warping board, clamps, shuttles and other needed additions separately. The Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom is an exceptional value with bonus features and added bonuses not included with other similar looms.
The Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom comes with a built-in warping board on the back and it folds for travel! It is made of European alder wood with a clear finish and comes with a 8 dent heddle, two stick shuttles, a pickup stick, threading hook, two clamps, a warping peg, and warping board pegs.
The overall look of the Harp Forte loom is striking; European alder wood with a clear finish, lots of curves and turned pieces. The beautiful design of this loom is an added bonus. After comparing this loom with any other rigid heddle loom, you may be surprised to learn that when you purchase this Kromski Harp Forte loom, you have everything you need to get started with your first project. The only other thing you will need to get started is choosing your project and gathering your yarn.
That’s right! Your Harp Forte comes with a 8 dent heddle, 2 stick shuttles, a pick-up stick, threading hook, 2 clamps, a warping peg, warping board pegs, the very helpful "warp helper" plus basic setup video. If you are taking a beginning weaving class, the Kromski Harp Rigid Heddle Loom is an ideal choice. Once setup, your Kromski Harp loom will easily fold up allowing you to transport it to class or anywhere else without disturbing your project. Each loom has everything a beginner needs for a class. These looms are a great value and make a great workshop loom for rigid heddle classes. With the money you save on your purchase of this professional quality Kromski loom you can purchase enough fiber or yarn to complete your first project from beginning to end.
The Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom set includes:
- 1 – 8 Dent Rigid Heddle
- 1 – Threading Hook
- 2 – Stick Shuttles
- 1 – Pick-up Stick
- 2 – Warping Clamps
- 1 – Warping Peg
- 1 – Set of 12 Warping Pegs
- 1 – Warping Helper
- Double Heddle Blocks
- 8″, 16″, 24″ or 32″ width sizes
- Built-In Warping Board
- Metal Ratchet and Pawl tension mechanisms
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Clear Finished European Alder Construction
- Hand-crafted with detailed turnings and accents
- Conveniently folds in half for transportation & storage
Harp Tote Bags
Because the Kromski Harp conveniently folds with warp and project in place, why not put it in a tote bag for easy storage or travel?
Made of polycanvas and featuring canvas handles, the Harp Tote Bag is very sturdy. The base of the tote is re-enforced to provide sturdy support of the loom. With a pocket on the inside and a zippered pouch on the outside there is plenty of room for extra heddles, stick shuttles, pick-up sticks, warping equipment, clamps and weaving material. The back side includes canvas straps to secure the long posts for the Harp stand.
Features of the Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom include:
*Optional accessories: Stand, Carrying Bag, and Warping Sticks.
- Built in Warp Board – Built right into the design, this saves you the expense of purchasing a separate board.
- Space Saving – When not in use, your Kromski Harp folds and fits into the Kromski tote with the warp board attached. Even in a small apartment, you can neatly store your work in progress out of sight or easily carry it with you on vacation!
- Beautiful Design and Finish – The beautifully turned pieces and curves of the Kromski Harp loom makes this a joy to look at and the clear finish protects the wood for years of use.
- 100% Complete Setup – This Kromski loom comes with everything you need! Including a pickup stick and warp helper! You will not find any other brand of rigid heddle loom that includes absolutely everything you need to start weaving!
- Four Sizes – The Kromski Harp is available in an 8 inch, 16 inch, 24 inch, or 32 inch model. Many of our customers feel that for the small difference in prices, a larger model is a wise choice as you can weave small projects on a large loom but cannot weave large projects on a small loom.
New Features of the Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom:
- Updated Metal Cog and Pawls that work with the assistance of rare earth magnets that grant durable project tensioning and the side-lock latches that allow for convenient portability of your Harp Forte (even mid-project!!)
The Kromski Tote, extra heddles, extra heddle blocks (for more complex weaving) and stands are available separately for the harp.
The enclosed video does a great job of explaining the assembly process. However, we at Paradise Fibers are here to help! Pick up the phone and give us a call and a member of our team can talk you through any snags you may encounter. We can help you determine what size loom will meet your needs. We carry everything you need to spin your own yarn, choose quality yarns ready to weave into a personalized gift, or any other products for knitting, crocheting, or felting as well.
Our first response to your order would be to have it shipped directly from our warehouse. In the case that our stock levels are too low, your order may need to be either ordered into our warehouse or dropshipped directly to you from Kromski’s warehouse in Georgia, USA. Please allow 3-5 business days for them to process and ship out your order before receiving an e-mail with your tracking number. Should your order be backordered with our vendor, one of our customer service representatives will contact you with delays and shipping information.
Please note that Kromski drop-ships are sent via UPS or USPS and typically arrive within 3-7 business days after being shipped. Please provide a physical address for your order as UPS does not send to PO Boxes. Drop-shipping is not available for international orders at this time so please allow time for your order to reach us before we ship it to you.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your order at (509) 536-7746 or email@example.com.