This knitted top was created by Noro's design team featuring Asaginu Yarn. The fabric created from this yarn is the perfect summer yarn for very hot and humid climates.
The Hina top is knit in four sections in order to create the off-center seam on the front and back of the body. The interesting eyelet design is created by manipulating dropped stitches.
Size : ** one size, to fit bust 32-36" 81-91 cm**
- Width- 49" / 124cm
- Length- 22" / 56cm
- 5 balls of Noro Asaginu
- A pair of US 3 / 3.25mm knitting needles
- A pair of US 6 / 4mm knitting needles
- 18 sts x 25 rows = 4in/10cm square measured over pattern using US 6/4mm needles.
- Copy of digital pattern ( if you prefer a printed pattern please include your request when ordering and we will include it with your order.)
- 5 balls of Noro Asaginu yarn in selected color.