For stargazers and moon worshippers, we have created the yarn ORION - inspired by the subtle shades of the Orion Nebula in the constellation of the same name.
This generous ball of extrafine merino wool is reminiscent of a lofty cloud, and it flies off the needles like a shooting star in the night sky, thanks to a chunky needle size of 6-7 mm.
Don’t forget to make a wish!
- Weight - Bulky (7wpi)
- Yardage - 295 Yards ( 270 meters)
- Unit Weight - 100 Grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge - 11.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Recommendation - US 10 - or 6 - 7mm
- Fiber Content - 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.