Drysdale’s ridged tee will soon have a beloved space in your knitted wardrobe. The body is worked in one neat piece from the neck, with sleeves worked in the round after the raglan increases have been completed. (Pro tip: use different colors for your end of round and raglan markers, just to keep yourself organized.) The purl ridge pattern is a snap, just work 18 rounds of stockinette and pop in one purl round.
This kit includes: Noro Kakigori yarn in quantities for selected size and the pattern
You will Need: Size US7-16inch (or size to match gauge) & US7-32inch (or size to match gauge), Stitch Markers and Stitch Holders
Sized for Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X).
• Bust 39 (423⁄4, 461⁄2, 501⁄4, 54)in/99 (108.5, 118, 127.5,137)cm.
• Length 25 (253⁄4, 263⁄4, 271⁄2, 291⁄2)in/63.5 (65.5, 68,70, 75)cm.
• Upper arm 161⁄2 (181⁄4, 20, 211⁄4, 23)in/42 (46.5, 51,54, 58.5)cm.
• 2 (2, 2, 3, 3) x 200g balls of Noro Kakigori in #17.
• Size US 7/4.5mm circular needle, 16in/40cm long, or size to obtain gauge.
• Size US 7/4.5mm circular needle, 32in/80cm long, or size to obtain gauge.
• Stitch markers.
• Stitch holders.