Our new favorite crochet pattern here at Paradise Fibers, the See You Soon Shawl. We have paired this pattern with one of our newest arrivals in our shop, Feza Solid Hand Dyed Yarn. A DK weight blend of cotton and bamboo, conveniently washable, soft and gentle to the touch! A slight bit of sheen provides an additional element of depth in colors to suit every season. "See You Soon" drapes with elegance and grace paired with these Feza Solids!
Kit comes with an instantly downloadable PDF file of the See You Soon Shawl with lace pattern (crocheted from the top down), and 4 balls of Feza Baby Solid Hand Dyed Yarn. Shown in the Seafoam Colorway.
(If you need us to print you a copy of the pattern, please leave a note on your order or contact us.)
- Yarn Used: 4 balls of Feza Baby Solid Hand Dyed Yarn
- Measurements (Approx):
- 61" width at top
- 29" hight in the middle
- Yardage (Approx): 786 yards (719m)
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Hook Size: G (4.0mm)
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches in double crochet x rows
Feza Baby Solid Hand Dyed Yarn
The soft yarn you love in the Feza Baby Gradient Blanket Kits now brought to you in an array of complementary solid colors. Hand dyed by the artisans at Feza to provide you with a selection of colors to complement the rest of the Baby line.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Viscose Bamboo
- DK Weight
- 240 yards per ball (219m)
- Gauge: 23.0 to 25.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US5 - US7 (3.75mm-4.5mm)
- Hook Size: (M) 7mm - (N) 9mm
- Machine Washable: Yes