The Sleepy Owl Blanket by Deja Joy is a cute little crochet blanket perfectly sized for a baby or your own lap. It uses approx. 1900 yards of worsted weight yarn, and the easy bobble stitch makes the picture pop. This super easy project will be loved by young and old, and makes for a perfect Holiday gift. Choose from a variety of plush, ultra-soft yarns to crochet your own Sleepy Owl Blanket to curl up in this Winter.
- The instantly downloadable PDF file for the “Sleepy Owl Blanket” designed by Deja Joy of Knit & Crochet Ever After.
-ONE of the following options-
- 10 x Paradise Fibers Paradise Fibers Undyed Yarn - Bucatini: 100% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron) Wool / 181yds / 100g - $164
- 19 x Plymouth Peru Baby Alpaca Worsted Yarn - Natural: 100% Baby Alpaca / 102 yds / 100g - $190
- 10 x Hikoo Simplinatural Yarn - Natural: 40% Baby Alpaca 40% Fine Merino Wool 20% Mulberry Silk / 183 yards / 100g - $205
- 17 x Bergere de France Eclair Yarn - Helios: 74% Acrylic 14% Mohair 9% combed wool 3% Lurex - $136
- 10 x Malabrigo Rios - Sand Bank: 100% Superwash Wool / 210 yards / 100g - $155
Skill Level: Easy
Yarn weight: Worsted
Yardage: 1850 - 1900 yards (1692 - 1737 m)
Yarn used in design: Knit Picks Brava Worsted / 100 grams / 218 yards per skein
Hook size: US J - 6 mm
Gauge: 2”= 7 STS and 9 rows
Finished Measurements: Approx. 32” across x 41” high