Spin a Song of Wool and Silk with our luxurious Game of Thrones inspired fiber blends. Inspired by our favorite characters here at Paradise Fibers; Mother of Dragons, He Who Knows Nothing, Blue Eyes, and Not Today were featured in our May 2019 Fiber of the Month Club. Our luscious song of wool and silk fiber blends will add depth and interest to any fiber art project.
These luxurious blends were paired alongside our absolutely dreamy Wool and Viscose Tweed Tops, in either Fire or Ice. A base of natural white wool with dyed viscose, these tops are wonder to dye, felt, spin and more.
Our Fiber Club members received one of two fiber combinations in their exclusive boxes this month. A royal duo of Mother of Dragons and He Who Knows Nothing with Fire Tweed, and a mysterious pairing of Not Today and Blue Eyes with Ice Tweed. Take your pick between the pairs, or collect all four blends.
Bundles include 4oz of each Wool and Silk blend & 2oz of Tweed:
He Who Knows the Dragon:
- He Who Knows Nothing / Mother of Dragons / Fire Tweed
Not Today Blue Eyes:
- Not Today / Blue Eyes / Ice Tweed
A Song for Winter's End:
- He Who Knows Nothing / Mother of Dragons / Not Today / Blue Eyes / Fire & Ice Tweed
Wool and Silk:
- Mother of Dragons:
- Delicate shades of blue dance with strands of mulberry silk in our Daenerys Targaryen inspired fiber blend.
- He Who Knows Nothing:
- Stark shades of black dance with strands of mulberry silk in our Jon Snow Inspired fiber blend.
- Not Today:
- Rich shades of brown dance with strands of mulberry silk in our Arya Stark Inspired fiber blend.
- Blue Eyes:
- Glacial hues of blue dance with strands of mulberry silk in our Night King Inspired fiber blend.
- 21.5 micron Dyed Merino Wool Top and Grade A. Mulberry Silk 75/25
- Hand wash in cold water with little to no agitation - recommended
- Try plying these fibers with contrasting colors of our Solid Color Merino Wool Roving. Use this fiber on a blending board or hand cards to create one of a kind rolags for hand spinning.
Wool and Viscose Tweed Tops:
- Fire: Natural White wool with Red Viscose
- Ice: Natural White Wool with Blue Viscose
- 80% South American Wool / 20% Viscose Fiber
- 25-27 micron
- Viscose rejects wool dye, so this fiber makes for a fun and magical dyeing experience.