This captivating Aran wool is inspired by the landscape, culture and rich heritage of the Shetland Islands. Produced in association with Jamieson & Smith of Shetland and using 100% British Shetland fleece, the yarn has a soft, silky handle, as well as plenty of warmth and strength for garments, accessories and more. The beautiful solid and tweed shades, named after towns and villages across the islands, come in unique colorways that complement the prestigious fleece. The Croft Aran is perfect for creating textures and cables for sweaters, accessories and blankets that will stand the test of time.
- Yarn Weight - Aran
- Yardage - 182 Yards ( 166 meters)
- Recommended Needle / Hook Size - 5mm (US8)
- Unit Weight - 100 Grams
- Fiber Content - 100% Shetland Wool
- Care - Machine wash at 30°. Do not spin. Do not tumble dry. Reshape while damp.
- Gauge: 18sts x 24 rows in 10cm