This stunning sweater kit comes with the Pattern and Noro Tasogare yarn
- Bust 42 (48, 54, 60)in/106 (122, 137, 152)cm.
- Length approx 21 (22½, 24, 24½)in/53 (57, 61, 62)cm.**
- Upper arm 13 (13½, 14, 15)in/33 (34, 36, 38)cm.
**Note: All length measurements are approx because the St st edges will curl.
- 3 (4, 4, 5) x 150g balls of Noro Tasogare in color of your choosing.
- Digital copy of Sakurasau Pattern (If you would like a printed copy please request one in the order notes)
You Will Need:
- One pair size US 7/4.5mm knitting needles, or size to obtain gauge
- One size US 6/4mm circular needle, 16in/40cm long (for neckband).
- 4 removable markers for armhole placement.
22 sts and 24 rows = 4in/10cm over pattern st using size US 7/ 4.5mm needles. TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
Model wearing sweater in color #11 Kainan