Vogue Knitting LIVE!
Less than a week away from when the Paradise Family goes to Seattle for Vogue Knitting LIVE! at the Meydenbauer Center March 14-16. Meet Travis, Sara, Kyle and Nathanial, while the rest of us are left tending the shop at home.
This is our second year at Vogue Knitting LIVE and we look forward to meeting, talking and having a generally good time with our trip across the state. This event is one of the premier shows for needle arts, with a showcase of amazing creations, fibers and people. The show is brimming with unique classes hosted by amazing people who help shape the fiber world.
Some of the other amazing events occurring will be:
- Saturday fashion show with every hour having a different focus
- Panel with designers
- Presentations on fibers including one about Nepal and Yak down
- Free lectures
- Information on styles of knitting,
- How to demonstrations
- Free measurements so you get your custom fit pieces perfect
- Yoga for knitters where you’ll learn a few poses that will help you move with ease even if you’re not twisting yourself into a pretzel
- And your can talk to other lovers of yarns.
And if you’re not a knitter that ok, there will be plenty about crochet, toys, beading and weaving.
Check back with us after the event to see some cool photos and feel free to share photos of us at the event on our Facebook page!