The gradient, multi-colors of this 100% mulesing-free wool combine in a perfect sequence to produce a gradual degrade or ombre effect. The delicate shading makes it ideal for soft autumn and winter knitting. Using just one 656 yard ball, an entire shawl or oversized scarf can be created.
- Weight - Fingering
- Yardage - 656 yards (600 meters)
- Unit Weight - 150 grams (5.29 ounces)
- Gauge - 28.0 to 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size - US 2½ - 4 or 3 - 3.5mm
- Fiber Content - 100% Wool - Merino
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat