Designed by Hannah Wallace. #4 Mosaic Cowl featured in Noro Magazine issue #8 Spring Summer 2016. This lovely mosaic cowl is rewarding to knit. Watching the colors fall into place is almost as enjoyable as comfort found in the finished garment.
Pattern includes additional mosaic designs to choose from for customization and variety!
***This is an instantly downloadable pattern. You will receive a PDF in your inbox for the Mosaic Cowl pattern.
- Width- 10in/25.5cm.
- Circumference- 60in/152.5cm.
- 2 x 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite in #2131 [A]
- 2 x 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite in #2087 [B]
- One pair size US7/4.5mm needles or size to obtain gauge.
- 22 sts and 30 rows = 4in/10cm over chart pat using size US 7/4.5mm needles.
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Block lightly. Sew bound-off and cast-on edge tag