These bamboo cable needles stick to the Maker’s Keep while not in use and not wind up down the sofa or lost on the floor of an airplane. It took years to get it just right – the metal band around the center of the Cocoknits bamboo cable needles is slightly raised to help keep the needle from slipping out of your stitches while cabling or picking up stitches. The points are purposely blunt so that you can use a fingernail file or pencil sharpener to customize your preferred sharpness on the tips.
- Material: bamboo and nickel plated steel so they stick to magnets
- Blunt ends for customizable sharpness
Set includes one each of five sizes:
- US 2/2.75mm
- US 4/3.5 mm
- US 6/4 mm
- US 9/5.5 mm
- US 10.75/6.75 mm
How to Use
- Needles can be used to work cables in any knitting project.
- The small needles are also handy for picking up stitches when using the Cocoknits Method of sweater construction.
- When not in use, place them on your Maker's Keep magnetic bracelet – the smooth nickel-plated steel band is designed to cling to any magnet.