A stunning summer shawl from Taiga Hilliard kitted with our lovely luscious Malabrigo Silky Merino. A 50/50 blend of merino and silk, this exquisitely hand dyed yarn drapes beautifully when knitted up into this lightweight, airy shawl. This super easy piece is knit sideways, with a curve to it using lace and soft garter stitches that are fully reversible. Easily adjust the size and make sure to check your gauge before starting.
- A link sent to your inbox for a FREE downloadable/printable "Drop Canyon" pattern by Taiga Hilliard. Click here for a direct printable version.
- Malabrigo Silky Merino - 3 skeins
- 50% Silk, 50% Merino Wool
- 150yds/50g skein
- Gauge: 22.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Needle Size: US 4 - 6 (3.5 - 4mm)
- Single Ply
- Hand Wash
- Needle: 8US (5.00 mm)
Gauge: 18 stitches X 36 rows = 4 inches
Yardage: 450 yards total
For inspiration and pattern assistance: Taiga Hilliard Designs on Ravelry