Noro Silk Garden Sock is not only one of the most fun yarns to knit with, but also one of the most beautiful! Noro Silk Garden Sock has subtle color-changing stripes that will keep you interested as you knit. The silk adds a wonderful softness to this sport weight yarn.
Looking for a solid non-striping yarn for your project? Look here for the Noro Silk Garden Solo Sock Yarn.
Noro Silk Garden Sock is great for unique sweaters, colorful scarves, stripey hats, or toasty mittens. Basically, it's great for many different sport-weight knit projects, and no wonder it's one of the most popular yarns in our store here in Spokane! Check out The 20th Anniversary Collection of patterns. There are lots of self-striping yarns out there these days, but none of them can compare to the colors in Noro Silk Garden Yarn!
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Texture: Light twist
- Skein Weight: 100 gram ball
- Yardage/Meters: 328 yards (300 meters)
- Gauge: 23-26 stitches = 4 inch
- Recommended Needle Size: US 3-4 (3.5-4mm) G hook
- Fiber Content: 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 25%Nylon/Polyamide 10% Goat-Mohair
- Care Instructions: Do not machine wash