Important Please Note: This does not include the actual Cricket Loom You will need to purchase it separately.
The Cricket Quartet reimagines Schacht's most popular rigid heddle loom, the 15" Cricket and transforms it into a 4-shaft loom with a 13-1/2" weaving width. Want to switch between rigid heddle and shaft weaving? Depending on the project you want to weave, you can enjoy the best of both worlds by easily installing and removing the Cricket Quartet.
Enhance your Cricket Loom and expand your weaving options with the Cricket Quartet. This upgrade to the 15" Cricket loom lets you weave with 4 shafts.
- Includes 300 Texsolv heddles (5-7/8" red) and your choice of 6,8,10,12, or 15 dent reed
- Made of high-quality maple plywood and solid hard maple; left unfinished to match your Cricket loom
- Ships flat-packed, with assembly required
- 15" Cricket loom and optional 15" Cricket stand sold separately
- You will need a warping system (a warping peg set or warping board) for measuring warp chains - try the Schacht Warping Pegs or Warping Board (available in 4-1/2 yard and 14-yard sizes)
- Recommended accessories: 11" slim boat shuttle, plastic bobbins, bobbin winder, 15" Cricket Stand, and 15" Cricket Trap
We have partnered with Schacht Spindle Co. to bring you a wide range of spinning and weaving supplies. Our first response to your order would be to have it shipped directly from our warehouse. In the case that our stock levels are too low, your order may need to be either ordered into our warehouse or dropshipped directly from Schacht. We will send you a notification with your expected shipping date once Schacht has processed your order. You will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your order has shipped and we will register your email to receive updates from the chosen delivery service for your shipment. Schacht typically takes 4-5 weeks for their orders to be processed, shipped, and delivered. Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your order.
If your project is time-sensitive, please contact us regarding the current stock & shipping times. You can call us at (509) 536-7746 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org