Free Tea Towel Pattern with the Purchase of 3 cones or more. PLEASE NOTE ON YOUR ORDER IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE PATTERN.
Introducing, from Ashford, Yoga Yarn! Yoga Yarn is 35% lighter in weight than the 100% cotton in an equivalent weight. Knit and weave your fabrics, jackets, pull-overs, scarves and shawls, even homewares, which will have the bulk and density you want while still staying light! Ashford's Yoga Yarn has a nylon filament core completely covered by a cotton outer wrap.
Get the best of both worlds: the strength and elasticity of nylon and the natural comfort and beauty of cotton! It is a 2 ply (two threads plied together) yarn - each ply is cotton spun over the nylon filament - the nylon filament is not visible and it will dye like 100% cotton.
- 200 gram cones (7oz)
- 1386 yards (1260m)
- 100% Cotton with Nylon Filament
HANDWOVEN TEA TOWEL KIT IN ASHFORD YOGA YARN:
Choose 3 complementary or contrasting colors to weave six lovely tea towels.
Requires a rigid heddle loom with a weaving width of at least 16" and a 15-Dent reed.
Color palette examples:
- Blues - YY346 Dazzling Blue, YY330 Denim Blue, YY308 Pine Bark
- Pinks - YY340 Daisy Pink, YY342 Honeysuckle. YY348 Coral Red
- Sunburst - YY350 Celosia Orange, YY354 Fressia, YY309 Friar Brown
- Autumn tones - YY308 Pine Bark, YY350 Celosia Orange, YY312 Chili Pepper
Collage Photo examples:
- Green - YY352 Green Glow, YY310 Twilight Grey, YY301 Bleached White OR YY303 Natural White
- Blue - YY344 Scuba Blue, YY310 Twilight Grey, YY301 Bleached White OR YY303 Natural White
- Red - YY348 Coral Red OR YY312 Chili Pepper Red, YY310 Twilight Grey, YY301 Bleached White OR YY303 Natural White
**PLEASE NOTE ON YOUR ORDER IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE PRINTED TEA TOWEL KIT WEAVING PATTERN INCLUDED WITH YOUR CONES OTHERWISE PATTERN IS NOT INCLUDED.
The world-leading manufacturer of high-quality spinning wheels, weaving looms, and textile equipment, founded in 1934 by Walter Ashford. Together with their loyal team they have produced over 800,000 wheels and looms using the finest native New Zealand Silver Beech hardwood, sourced from sustainably managed forests with Forest Stewardship Council approval.
Every item produced by Ashford is backed by 80 years of experience, research and development, and customer feedback. They pride themselves on their timeless design, ease of use, and simple assembly.
Relax knowing the tools you use to craft with are sustainable, renewable, and environmentally friendly. Experience the joy and pleasure of crafting with quality tools to create your own unique yarns, fabric, and garments.
Read more about the Ashford story here.