The 16 (40cm) SampleIt Loom. The SampleIt looms are inexpensive, compact and cute without sacrificing function and are ideal for new and experienced weavers alike. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, (1.7kg, 4lbs)
- Cute without sacrificing function.
- For new and experienced weavers - the perfect classroom loom
Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
- Built-in second heddle option
- Natural finish
- Strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally
- Step-by-step color instruction booklet
- 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- 2 x 46cm (18") Shuttles
- warping peg and clamps
Our first response to your order would be to have it shipped directly from our warehouse. In the case that our stock levels are too low, your order may need to be either ordered into our warehouse or drop-shipped directly to you from Ashford in New Zealand. Please allow 2-4 business days for them to process and ship out your order before receiving an e-mail with your tracking number. Should your order be back-ordered with our vendor, one of our customer service representatives will contact you with delays and shipping information.
Please note that Ashford drop-ships are sent via DHL and typically arrive within 3-5 business days after being shipped. Please provide a physical address for your order as DHL does not send to PO Boxes. Drop-shipping is not available for international orders at this time so please allow time for your order to reach us before we ship it to you.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your order at (509) 536-7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Additional rigid heddle reeds are also available, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60/10cm (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 dpi), and the variable dent reed, so you can weave fine to bulky or textured yarns
Click here to see the SampleIt Loom Stand (sold separately). This strong and sturdy loom stand is the perfect partner for the SampleIt Loom 40cm (16ins). Easy to assemble and attach, you can weave anytime, anywhere without a table. Adjustable loom angle and foot rest for comfortable weaving.